Samantha Adams entered the First Class cabin of the airplane a bit late and breathed a huge sigh of relief. The cabin was barely occupied on the New York to Tokyo run and she would be able to relax as best she could on the long flight. There was a layover in Los Angeles, but she was staying the night there and flying out the next day. This was a huge perk from her company, but as she was the owner, she really didn’t give a shit. Her management of the Fortune 500 Company she had built from the ground up was in its seventh year and growing stronger and more viable with each successive year.
Soon to be 37, Samantha was a tall striking natural blonde, who ran her life as she did her company, with precise and demanding control. Her employees were loyal because she treated them fairly and rewarded them with bonuses and raises in accordance with their performance. She had no patience for slackers, however, and more than one of her younger workers had felt her wrath when she reprimanded them for anything less than one hundred percent.
Sitting down in her seat in the front of the First Class cabin, Samantha removed her laptop from her bag, prepared to work on her report and then engage in her one guilty pleasure. Samantha was a secret fan fiction writer and no one knew that she had a major lust on for Jon Bon Jovi. She had never let her friends know and there was even less chance that a co-worker would find out as she hid her IP address and logged on to post under an identity that could never be traced to her.
Waiting out the departure of the plane, she was mildly perturbed when a man entered the first class cabin and of course had the seat next to hers.
God dammit! Now I have to worry about some asshole next to me!
The man seemed to be as eager as she was to have no contact and moved past her into the window seat, scrunching down and pulling his cap further over his forehead. She caught a whiff of his cologne as he went past her and felt a moment of intrigue. Damn! At least he smells good! She wanted no conversation with anyone on this flight and was grateful that he seemed to be ignoring her also.
Good! Maybe he’ll sleep the entire way.
Once the plane had taken off and electronics use was cleared, she powered up her laptop. Glancing at the man next to her, she caught a brief glimpse of the cap and sunglasses and the man slouching in the seat, his head turned to the window. Relieved he was not paying any attention to her, she brought up her latest story. Reading where she had left off, she continued her next paragraph.
Jon smelled the woman sitting next to him and turned so he could take a deeper breath. He smelled her perfume and something even more intriguing, the musky scent of a woman in heat. He knew she wanted him. He could feel that this one would be different. She seemed wild, even though she was one of the most self-contained women he had ever seen.
Samantha glanced around her to make sure she was not being watched as she typed. She had meant to get busy with her report first, but something about the scent of the man next to her as he passed her changed her mind. As was her way when writing, she added her thoughts into the story, to be used later when the time was right.
· Damn, the guy next to me on this plane smells amazing. He moved in front of me when he got into his seat and for a brief moment his ass was right in front of my face. I could have reached out and bit it as he passed. I almost did. I wanted his skin through his jeans in my teeth.
The scent of the woman next to him had his cock rising in his jeans. He knew he was going to have her. Knew she would belong to him, even if only for a night, but he would have her any way and every way he could think of. He sensed this in her, that she would let him take her until she was screaming her pleasure, coming for him over and over.
The man in the seat stirred and with a quick glance she determined that he was only shifting his position. His breathing was even and deep. He has moved so his head was closer to her shoulder, but as long as he wasn’t using her for a pillow she would leave him alone.
· Writing this story makes me feel wild and wicked and so fucking horny. I could almost fuck anyone right now. This guy next to me, if he was as good looking as he smelled, it could be him. He moved closer, shifting in his seat. I can see his pants and how tight they are. I could put a blanket over us and touch him and no one would ever know. He’s asleep. He’d think he was dreaming.
They were on the same plane together and Jon knew he would have to find out a way to get to her. He wanted more than a quick fuck in a plane bathroom. He wanted her spread before him, then on her knees, then up against a wall, then…well, then he would start using his imagination.
Samantha sneaked a look at the man next to her, but couldn’t see his face as his head was tilted down. She saw a hairy chest and a bit of brownish blonde hair, but that was it. His breathing remained deep and even.
· When I get to LA and check into the Hilton there I’m going to take a long hot bath and think about the man next to me. I can’t stop looking at his jeans. It’s been too long since I wanted to fuck someone and he smells too damn good. Thank god he’s asleep. I can look all I want.
Jon followed the woman from the airport, taking a cab behind her in the line and using the corny “follow that cab” line to the driver. They pulled up in front of her hotel seconds after she did and as she exited the cab, he saw a flash of long leg and then the tight skirt she wore. Somehow he knew that if she had underwear on it would be skimpy and sheer, something he could easily shred with his teeth if he wanted to.
Her attention was again drawn a bit towards the man next to her as he shifted once more, turning a bit more in her direction, his head still down.
· Holy fuck! He turned and his pants – oh my god – his pants are full and even tighter now. He must be dreaming, but his cock…I can see it straining inside his jeans. I have to stop looking. I’m soaking wet from just thinking about that inside me. I always have to keep control in everything I do. Just once I want somebody else to have control. Someone else to tell me what to do. Jesus! I want this man next to me.
With an effort, Samantha returned to her story, trying furiously to stop thinking about the man next to her, the way he smelled, and what was inside his jeans.
Jon followed her to the registration desk and overheard what room she was in. She asked for a bottle of vodka and ice to be sent up and left a wake up call for eleven the next day. He checked in himself, using a different name, and requested a room on the same floor as the woman before him.
· I can’t concentrate. I keep smelling the man next to me. He’s still hard. Does he know how hot I am? How much I want to fuck and get fucked? I can’t just sit here, I’m going crazy. The bathroom…a few minutes…relief…
She saved her page and partially closed her laptop, getting up from her seat to move to the restroom. The one other passenger in the section was also asleep and she moved quietly into the bathroom. Locking the door, she looked at her flushed face in the mirror. She had to relieve her ache. She had to. Moving her hand to herself, she felt her own wetness. Thinking about the man in the seat next to her, her hand moved slowly and then more rapidly as her breath came in gasp and pants. Her orgasm was quick and explosive and she sat there for a few minutes. It was enough for the moment, but she knew it was not really enough, not what she needed.